Instructions for Assembly
1. Take a square of sandpaper, rough side out.
2. Sand the rusty areas until you expose bare metal.
3. You can’t hold yourself responsible for what happened.
4. Smooth over with a cloth, applying even pressure.
5. Drill holes through the tiles for the masonry pins.
6. The inquiry blamed the engineer for the accident.
7. Screw the hinge to your new door.
8. Ensure that the baseboard is straight and plumb.
9. It was his fault she had died.
10. Nail the edge framing to the wall.